Optimising individuals’ performance in an organisation requires both experience and proven strategies. Invenio caters to companies that require strategic organisational improvement, coaching, change facilitation and strategic human resource management practice. We work with highly qualified consultants, many of whom have more than 20 years of experience in orchestrating cost-effective change and high performance strategies for CEOs, senior executives and managers. Our interventions improve engagement with staff, management and key stakeholders towards organisational effectiveness, profitability and sustainability.
Our processes are based on the latest, best-in-class management and leadership theory, as we work with clients to fill in the blanks through the proprietary ‘whole systems approach and diagnostics’©.
Our coaching & consulting practices span across industries such as Manufacturing and Technology, Health, Finance, Consulting and Sporting industries, across private & public sectors and small medium enterprises – with experience in general management, human resources and organisational development management roles. We offer a supportive approach tailored to clients’ needs and timelines to achieve an accelerated transformation from individuals, to teams and the whole organisation.
CASE STUDY – CHANGE MANAGEMENT
A General Manager (head of an $800M business unit) was in charge of restructuring the firm’s production, embarked on a change program to gain market share.
Our consultants were engaged to integrate a team of 25 new & old senior staff. This project involved high performance coaching processes; being a sounding board in a highly political environment and the provision of strategic HR / organisational development / structural advice.
The rest of the staff were involved in the profiling process, which led to an organisational restructure, retention, professional development and stress management measures. Prospective candidates were also profiled in the recruitment process, ensuring hiring decisions align with the new direction. This improved new appointees’ successes and business outcomes.
Other services include
- Executive Coaching
Coaching sessions are structured in 3, 6, 9 or 12 month periods and are scheduled to meet the needs of the individual and organization.
- Organisational Development Consulting
In response to growth opportunities or threats to your business, our assignments include strategies to drive organisation change, mitigating the impacts of change, facilitating cultural change, change management workshops, coaching managers leading the change, and organisational change communications.
- Individual + Team Profiling
- Conflict Resolution
Assignments include conflict resolution within family or business partnerships, resolving challenging behaviour within a team, assisting businesses with difficult transitions.
- Strategic HR Consulting
A key methodology we use is acclaimed Leadership author, Mr Russell Newman’s ‘10 Steps for orchestrating high performance, sustainability and satisfaction©’.
Other case studies
- Electrical contracting business – Organisation in the Electrical industry with over 1,000 employees and an annual turnover of A$500M. Developed and delivered over 200 profiles in 3 years. Orchestrated organisational change by counselling, providing staff clarity, developing profile strengths to create a clear career vision, executive coaching, training and advice.
- Utilities company dealing with change – Consulted in the development and understanding for a large and diverse legacy workforce. Over 300 profiles developed and designed with relevant strategies implemented to manage key issues. Successfully provided structured career progression of employees and career transition.
- Major transformation of iconic technology firm – HR consulting during transition and rebranding process: Successfully delivered restructure strategies, individual career transition, training needs analysis and cultural change management. Over 300 profiles were developed and delivered in 2 years.
- Manufacturing transition in the face of global threat – Provided human resource management services to 420 employees across Asia-Pacific with major operations in Australia and Asia. Candidate profiling, career planning and counselling, team building, executive coaching and ongoing consulting support.
Why choose Invenio for your HR consultancy partner?
- Consultants with 20+ years in recruitment consultancy services across private and public sectors
- Exceptional candidate profiling for recruitment and organisational development
- Areas of expertise include high performance team development, strategic planning, change management, succession and talent management, building people skills in technical organisations, leadership development
- We offer end-to-end, flexible solutions to clients that are not restricted to simply hiring staff. We run graduate programs, contractor management and outplacements programs
- We improve the success of your projects within budget and on-schedule, with our choice of recruitment options and integrated Change Management services
- ISO9001:2008 certified
- Member of RCSA