Invenio is a pioneering business solutions provider with exceptional strengths in Product Lifecycle Management, Business Services and Recruitment. Whether your business is in fashion, cranes or in submarines, we unite our breadth of technical expertise and know-how with the understanding of complex business processes in order to support clients in successfully achieving project goals on time and within budget.
Invenio was founded in 1986 by Alfred Keschtges in Germany. Invenio Australia began its operations in 1990, and since the appointment of Managing Director Ivan Meisel in 1999, invenio Australia has gathered momentum and accumulated a wealth of technical proficiency and recruitment contacts that are instrumental in supporting our clients’ needs. We have a long and successful history in catering to a range of industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods, Defence, Engineering, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Mining and Oil & Gas.
With the shift in market requirements and challenges of manufacturing, Invenio understands the obstacles companies face in Australia, especially when it comes to keeping overheads low without any sacrifice on innovation and production. To complement our trusted specialist recruitment services, we also offer clients qualified contractor secondment for clients with short term projects without headcount allocation or resources to purchase expensive software. Because we use the same kind of talent for our day-to-day business, we understand the calibre our clients are looking for and have the ability to procure the brightest talent.
It is Invenio’s ability to provide flexible and quick-to-market solutions for clients that differentiates us from the rest. Regardless of whether you have the headcount for technical teams, we have recruitment, business process outsourcing and consultancy services to help you execute and complete your projects.
- To be the first point of contact to provide our clients with strategic talent acquisition and management
- To maximise return for our clients and shareholders
- To maintain a portfolio of talent that anticipates and meets the needs of our clients
- To inspire people to be the best they can be and excel above and beyond their capabilities
- Accountability – Being reliable to our clients and our candidates at all time
- Integrity – Maintain credibility and honesty with our clients and candidates
- Innovation – Always seek unconventional ways of thinking to expand on our expertise
- Mutual loyalty and respect – Always keep our relationships professional & honourable
- Teamwork – working together with our clients and candidates for the common goal
With these values in mind, our ultimate goal is to achieve customer satisfaction. Testimonials from our clients and candidates are evidence of our success. It is this objective that drives us to continuously evolve and invest in revolutionary technologies for our clients.