Avoid late discoveries of flaws in aerospace systems and vehicles, cost overruns and missed delivery dates with Test to Perform by connecting test teams, engineering and program management with a single platform, improving traceability and full visibility. Realistic multi-physics simulation extends testing insights at a lower cost as compared to physical costs. Incorporating system behaviour using a Functional DMU are more true-to-life which helps the test team make better decisions.
A single collaborative platform reduces errors, allows better performance-based decision making while specifications and compliance with regulations are met with confidence. The ability to test concepts results in shorter test cycles for validation.
Full visibility translates to efficiency & keeping programs on budget.
- Lean test governance using data and model configuration management.
- Test ‘cockpit’ tracks planning and schedules for closer design & test team integration.
- Earlier physical tests through virtual simulations. Test with partial component availability with hybrid of modeling in the loop, hardware in the loop.
- Delay costly iron bird hardware tests.
- Exceed physical test limitations such as vacuums, zero gravity.
- Minimise failures and avoid delays with robust modeling tools.
- Improve confidence with strong real and virtual tests correlation.