This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of one of Australia’s leading automotive Research & Design teams. With a renowned business model that drives continuous improvement, quality enhancement as well as vehicle design excellence; this is an opportunity not to be missed!
We are looking for an Engineer with up to 8 years working experience in automotive body design and development. Working as part of a regional Asia Pacific team, you will play an integral role within the Design Engineering team. Based at our Clayton R&D facility, this role is a 12 month fixed term contract with the view to permanency.
This role focuses on technical management of body engineering, parts development and advanced detailed design recommendations associated with vehicle development.
· Degree in Engineering
· Good understanding of manufacturing
· Competent in CATIA V5 (or Solidworks)
· Intermediate user of Excel
· High level of organisational skills
· Very quick learner
· Experience in the automotive industry
· Undergone industry based learning, preferably overseas / Toyota experience
· Japanese language skills are highly desirable but not essential.
This position requires overtime during peak periods.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, have a conceptual and creative mindset, and practical approaches to problem solving.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Make your career MOVE….Join Toyota Technical Center Australia.
Applicants must be Australian Permanent Residents and have a current driver’s license.