Parts Quality Engineer - Inspection
- World renowned brand with a huge global presence
- Parts Quality Engineer in a leading technology manufacturing environment
- Salary Package: $84,500 + Superannuation
This organisation is a premium brand that is world renowned for their engineering excellence and cutting-edge technology. Focusing on the manufacturing processes and quality inspection for major projects, you will be working with some of the best Engineers around the world! As part of your specialist contribution, this fulltime permanent position will reward you with a salary of $84,500 Plus Superannuation coupled with a fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the world’s most reliable brand.
The organisation is one of the world’s most renowned names in the manufacturing industry. With a strong presence around the world coupled with over 100,000 employees globally, this organisation’s products are seen at every corner of the globe. Known to have a rich history of manufacturing next generation products, this organisation remains to be one of the most trusted brands in the world!
As a Parts Quality Engineer, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Maintaining quality of manufactured mechanical parts
- Providing technical reports on faulty & refurbishable parts
- Provide efficient allocation of resources & technical assembly
- Perform NCR driven rework planning & procedures
- Contribute to the implementation & maintenance of continuous improvement initiatives
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Manufacturing / Quality Engineering within the Automotive, Rail, Aerospace or Marine industries.
- Experience in technical manufacturing procedures writing & inspection
- Specialist level of understanding of manufacturing & assembly methods
- High level of analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge in manufacturing processes
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply for this Job” button below. Alternatively, you can give us a call for a confidential discussion on (03)98968806.