IMS post, the worlds most advanced postprocessing software, transforms CAD / CAM cutter location (Clfiles) into the specific machine codes (G/M codes) required by NC machines. IMSpost works seamlessly with all major CAD / CAM systems, hardware platforms, and NC machines, in one easy to use interface.
With over twenty-five years of industry experience in delivering postprocessing solutions; IMSpost, the worlds most advanced postprocessing software, transforms CAD/CAM cutter location (Clfiles) into the specific machine codes (G/M codes) required by NC machines.
Our experienced staff can create custom postprocessors to your exact specifications. Many companies do not have the expertise or staffing requirements to customize or maintain their postprocessors, and prefer putting the burden of customization and maintenance on the supplier.
- High Speed Machining
- Automatic conversion of point to point data to NURBS format
- Create your own interface, or menus; call your own DLL’s, scripts or programs during postprocessor execution
- Arc fitting of point to point data in any plane
- CL file read ahead
- Advanced linearization for multi-axis machines
- Optimized output using linear tangency
- State-of-the-art technology, using “C++”, and Windows GUI
- Supports all classes of machines with any number of linear or rotary axes
- 5X drilling cycles
- Automatic support of co-linear axes
- Canned cycles, or simulated drilling cycles for machines without cycle support
- Use the same postprocessor for any CAM system or hardware platform
- An easy to use macro language and source level debugging tool traces output line by line, and statement by statement
- Access to all internal postprocessor variables and source code
- Conversational output style support
- User-definable postprocessor syntax