Data Coordinator / Engineering Admin
- Engineering Administration support
- 12-months fixed term contract, with view to permanency
This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of one of Australia’s leading automotive R&D teams. With a renowned business model that drives continuous improvement, quality enhancement as well as vehicle design excellence; this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Working as part of a regional Asia-Pacific team, your role is to provide support to the Engineers within the Engineering administration team. Based at our Clayton R&D facility, this role is a 12 months fixed term contract.
This role focuses on engineering information coordination activities and administrative support with a view to develop in the future into a Team Leader.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel & Powerpoint)
- Experience in an Engineering business environment
- Attention to detail & accuracy in all work
- Quick learner & enjoys working in a team environment
- Committed to continuous improvement activity
- Ability to output high quality work under pressure
- Basic knowledge or experience with CAD software / Catia V5 (preferably schematic or system layout CAD experience
- Japanese language skills are highly advantageous
- Interested in and ability to understand automotive vehicle development and the systems and processes that support engineering design.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated, focused, resilient and be able to build strong working relationships as well as a conceptual and creative mindset, and practical approaches to problem solving.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Make your career MOVE….Join Toyota Technical Center Australia.
To submit your application, please apply online or email your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Applicants must be Australian Permanent Residents and have a current driver’s license.